Private day trip from Zagreb. Visit Plitvice lakes with licensed guide and head on to Split. Check out beautiful Rastoke ethno village on the way
Start your one-way tour with pickup from Zagreb at your accommodation. Board an air-conditioned car/van that ends in Split. On the way to Plitvice Lakes you will be able to see beautiful Rastoke ethno village on Korana river.
You'll have 4 hours to explore Plitvice lakes National park with our licenced tourist guide. Enjoy wondrous interplay of water, rock, and plant life while strolling around the Plitvice Lakes. Sixteen lakes, divided into upper lakes on dolomite surfaces and lower lakes on limestone, are separated by natural dams of travertine. Marvel at bountiful waterfalls, the tallest one cascading down 256 feet (78 meters).
After your visit of national park, continue the drive to Split with lunch break on the way. You will be dropped off at your accommodation or at nearest approachable point according to traffic law .
- 09.00 Start from Zagreb
- 10.30 Short stop in Rastoke ethno village
- 11.30 Coming to Plitvice
- 15.30 Leaving Plitvice
- 20.00 Coming to Split (there is one hour stop for lunch between Plitvice and Split)
Included in price:
- Guided tour in Plitvice Lakes with local guide
- Short break at Rastoke village
- Lunch break on the way to Split
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way shared transfer in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- 2400,00 HRK (1-4 person - car)
- 2600,00 HRK (4-8 person - van)
- 2650,00 HRK (1-4 person - car)
- 2850,00 HRK (4-8 person - van)
Phone: +385 91 2222299
You can also check out our other tours and activities in Croatia.