Private day trip from Split. Visit Plitvice lakes with licensed guide and head on to Zagreb. Check out beautiful Rastoke ethno village on the way
Spend four hours on Plitvice lakes en route from Split to Zagreb on a private tour with a local guide in the National Park. This one-way transfer by air-conditioned car/van offers convenient transport with visit of the most popular Croatian national park. Avoid the use of public buses and explore one of Croatia's top destinations along the way.
a wondrous interplay of water, rock and plant-life, Plitvice Lakes National Park is a misty Eden of endless waterfalls, enchanting forests and spectral blue lakes, listed on UNESCO heritage list as unique natural phenomenon in the world.
The sixteen lakes, divided into the upper lakes on a dolomite surface and the lower lakes on limestone, are separated by natural dams of travertine. The biggest waterfall is 78 m high. But those words are just facts – like with other wonders of nature, the only way to understand it is to visit and make your own impression.
is known for its well-preserved mills and picturesque little waterfalls along the Slunjčica river, which flows into the river Korana at this place. The Korana river originates at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- 09:00 start
- 12:00 -16:00 Plitvice lakes
- 16:30 visiting Rastoke ethno village + lunch break
- 18:00 start from Rastoke
- 19:30 arrival in Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- pick up and drop off at accommodation
- transport in private vehicle with english speaking driver
- guided group tour in the National park
- visit to Rastoke Ethno village
- entrance fees
- food and beverage
- 2700,00 HRK (1-3 person / car)
- 2900,00 HRK (4-8 person / van)
Season 01.06 - 15.09:
- 2950,00 HRK (1-3 person / car)
- 3150,00 HRK (4-8 person / van)
Phone: +385 91 2222299