Foreigners say that Slovenia is a land of countless attractions, a country that surprises you at every step. This small corner of Europe brings together the pictouresque characteristics of the Alpine, Mediterranean, Karst and Pannonian worlds.
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
Lake Bled is a tourist "must see" if you are in Slovenia. This glacial lake, with a small island and church on it ‘protected’ by Bled castle, is famous as a sport center and a health resort due to its good climatic conditions. Visit the only slovenian island with traditional wooden boats and ring the bell of wishes!
- 09:00 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 arrival in Ljubljana
- 11:00 Ljubljana guided walking tour
- 12:30 free time
- recommended activities: visit to Ljubljanski town fortress with funicular, or tourist boat at Ljubljanica river
- 14:00 start to lake Bled
- 15:00 arrival on lake Bled
- free time
- recommended activities: boat to Bled island and Church of Assumption of St. Mary, visit to Bled castle, lunch in local restaurant, Kremšnita cake, walk around lake, swiming
- 17:30 departure for Zagreb
- 19:30 coming back to Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport in A/C car or mini van
- English speaking driver/escort
- Guided walking tour in Ljubljana with local guide
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Entry tickets and fees
- Food and beverages
- 2300,00 HRK (1-3 people/car)
- 2700,00 HRK (4-8 people/van)
season (01.06 - 15.09):
- 2550,00 HRK (1-3 people/car)
- 2950,00 HRK (4-8 people/van)
For cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 100% of the price.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 50% of the price.
For cancellations over this period, the organizer will not charge the cancellation costs.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of bad weather.
phone + 385 91 2222 299
-Do not forget your passport and check your visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter Croatia again!