Take an adventage of semi private tour to ensure personal service and enjoy intimacy of small group while visiting this "must see" place in Croatia.
A wondrous interplay of water, rock and plant-life, Plitvice Lakes National Park is a misty Eden of endless waterfalls, enchanting forests and spectral blue lakes, listed on UNESCO heritage list as unique natural phenomenon in the world.
The sixteen lakes, divided into the upper lakes on a dolomite surface and the lower lakes on limestone, are separated by natural dams of travertine. The biggest waterfall is 78 m high. But those words are just facts – like with other wonders of nature, the only way to understand it is to visit and make your own impression.
is known for its well-preserved mills and picturesque little waterfalls along the Slunjčica river, which flows into the river Korana at this place. The Korana river originates at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- 09:00 start
- 10:30 visit to Rastoke village
- 12:00 -16:30 guided tour of Plitvice lakes national park
- 18:30 arrival in Zagreb
- pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- transport with english speaking driver/escort
- guided tour in the park
- break at Rastoke ethno village
- Entrance fee for Plitvice lakes National Park
- food and beverages
01.11. - 31.03.
- 650 HRK per person (without a guide)
- 750 HRK per person (with a guide)
01.06. - 15.09.
- 1100,00 HRK per person (with a guide)
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)