This Plitvice lakes day tour will give you oportunity to visit and enjoy most famous and most visted Croatian national park under UNESCO world natural heritage from 1979. https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/98/
Plitvice Lakes are one of Europe's most spectacular natural wonders and pleasure to visit at any time of year. This wonderful natural phenomenon consists of 16 interconnected lakes - all situated at a different level - and over 90 waterfalls of different size. There are 8 hiking routes, and you can choose weather you want to be led by our professional guide or you want to explore the Park on your own.
Rastoke village is a picturesque oasis, just 30 kilometers distant from Plitvice Lakes. The village is also known as ‘’little Plitvice’’ because of its (smaller) waterfalls and connection through Korana river. But it would be unjust to refer to this place only in relation through its bigger sibling; the village dates from 17th century and because of its architectural, historical and ethnographic heritage is declared immovable cultural monument. You’re in for a real treat!
- 09:00 start
- 10:30 visit to Rastoke village
- 12:00 -16:30 guided tour of Plitvice lakes national park
- 18:30 arrival in Zagreb
- pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- transport with english speaking driver/escort
- guided tour in the park
- break at Rastoke ethno village
- Entrance fee for Plitvice lakes National Park
- food and beverages
28.11.2018. - 30.04.2019.
- 850,00 HRK per person (entrance fee and guide included)
01.05.2019. - 31.05.2019.
- 600,00 HRK per person (entrance fee and guide included)
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
Check out other Plitvice lakes tours in our offer: