Foreigners say that Slovenia is a land of countless attractions, and Lake Bled is one of the “must-sees”. This lake, with a small island and church on it “protected” by Bled Castle, is ideal spot for nature break after walking the streets of Ljubljana - charming and vibrant capital of Slovenia.
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
* Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town ( there is small museum and restaurant ) - price 10 Euro
* Tour of the city with attractive wodden boat on Ljubljanica river - price 8 euro
Lake Bled is a tourist "must see" if you are in Slovenia. This glacial lake, with a small island and church on it ‘protected’ by Bled castle, is famous as a sport center and a health resort due to its good climatic conditions. Visit the only slovenian island with traditional wooden boats and ring the bell of wishes!
* Take a trip across the lake in a traditional Pletna boat to Bled's island and visit church of Assumption of St. Mary
* Refresh yourself from summer heat by swimming in the lake
* Try traditional kremšnita cake and coffee
- 08:45 – 09:30 Pick up
- 11:30 Coming to Ljubljana - suggested activities:
- Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town ( there is small museum and restaurant ) - price 10 Euro
- Tour of the city with attractive wooden boat - price 8 euro
- Taste local cuisine
- 15:00 Leaving for Bled
- Coming to Bled – suggested activities:
- Ride with boat to island - ticket 14 Euro, visit to Church of assumption of St. Mary - entrance 6 Euro
- Coffee and kremšnita, swimming, walk around the Lake
- 18:30 Departure for Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport in A/C mini van
- English speaking driver/escort
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- All entrance fees, food and beverages
- Licenced guide
- 850,00 HRK per person (15.10.2018. - 30.04.2019.)
- 600,00 HRK per person (01.05.2019. - 15.10.2019.)
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
* Exceeding of the day trip itinerary (program) caused by guests will be extra charged 500 HRK per hour.
Phone: + 385 91 22222 99
- Do not forget your passport and check your visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter Croatia again!
You might also be interested in:
Every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from June 1st to September 1st.
Every Wednesday and Saturday from June 1st to September 1st.
Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes - Split or Zadar
Every day from June 1st to September 1st.
Plitvice Lakes National Park. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every day from April 15th to November 1st.