Take an adventage of semi private tour to ensure personal service and enjoy intimacy of small group while visiting this "must see" place in Slovenia
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
Lake Bled is a tourist "must see" if you are in Slovenia. This glacial lake, with a small island and church on it ‘protected’ by Bled castle, is famous as a sport center and a health resort due to its good climatic conditions. Visit the only slovenian island with traditional wooden boats and ring the bell of wishes!
- 09:00 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 arrival in Ljubljana
- 11:00 Ljubljana guided walking tour
- 12:30 free time for lunch or visit to Ljubljanski town fortress
- 14:00 start to lake Bled
- 15:00 arrival at lake Bled - visit Bled island and Church of Assumption of St. Mary
- free time
- 18:00 departure for Zagreb
- 20:00 coming back to Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport in A/C mini van
- English speaking driver/escort
- Guided walking tour in Ljubljana with local guide
- Ticket for Pletna boat and entrance to church of Assumption of St. Mary or ticket to Bled Castle
NOT INCLUDED PRICE:
- lunch, entrance to Ljubljanski town fortress
- 1300,00 HRK per person (15.10.2018. - 30.04.2019.)
- 1100,00 HRK per person (01.05.2019. - 15.10.2019.)
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
* Exceeding of the day trip itinerary (program) caused by guests will be extra charged 500 HRK per hour.
phone + 385 91 2222 299
Do not forget your passport and check your visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter Croatia again!