Photo credit : Romeo Ibrisevic & Ivan Tibor Grujić & Marivo & Milan Žitković
You’d like to seize every moment of your short stay in Zagreb but you don’t know what to do next? Join us on a half day tour to the charming baroque city of Samobor.
Since it’s only half an hour drive from Zagreb to Samobor, it’s an excellent way to spend your morning & early afternoon hours. In order to make everything smooth, our tour starts and ends in front of your accommodation.
Experience something new and fun even before lunchtime!
Here are some things we feel are a must for the first time visitors:
- Try Samobor’s famous delicatessen: kremšnita cake, traditional drink bermet and grape mustard sauce muštarda
- Treat yourself with tasty, traditional lunch
- Like a local - drink your coffee on the main square and enjoy the view
- Enjoy the best of Samobor on a quick & informative walking tour
- Shop for some unique craft souvenirs - Samobor is famous for its rich crafts tradition
- Take some cute pictures of baroque architecture on a romantic walk through the picturesque city streets
Those are just some ideas - we’re sure you’ll find a few more things that will mark your visit and make it special!
09:00 - Start from Zagreb
09:45 - 10:30 - Coffee and “kremšnita” at Samobor main square
10:30 - 11:30 - Walking tour of Samobor
11:40- 12:15 - Degustation of traditional drink “bermet” and grape mustard sauce “muštarda”
12:15 - 14:10 - Free time
14:10 - Return to Zagreb
Price: 600,00 HRK per person
(minimum number of people : 2)
For cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 100% of the price.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 50% of the price.
For cancellations over this period, the organizer will not charge the cancellation costs.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of bad weather and not enough travelers.
Phone : + 385 91 2222299
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ID : HR-AB-01-080605847