Castles of Northern Croatia. Group tour from Zagreb. Visit Trakošćan and Varaždin.
is built beside a lake, and looks like out of a fairy tale. This best preserved castle of northern Croatia offers collection of historcal items and story of his owner, count who spared no expense, to the point of bankruptcy, to rebuilt castle with neo-gothic elements, and create an artificial lake, a wooded park and gardens.
once capital of Croatia, is known as the “city of baroque” and invite you to stroll its streets. The shining star of Varaždin is Renaissance-style castle, called Old town. Today here stands a historical museum enjoying the status of UNESCO protected site.
- 09:30 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 Trakošćan castle
- 12.30 departure for Varaždin
- 13:30 arrival in Varaždin - free time for optional activities: visit to famous Old town castle, Varaždin graveyard, Museum of Angels; have a lunch in local restaurant, walk and stroll through historical streets
- 17.30 departure for Zagreb
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance fee for Trakošćan castle
- Food and beverages
- all other entrance fees except Trakošćan castle
- Optional : Licensed guide in Varaždin (+500 HRK)
- 750,00 HRK per person
- minimum 2 persons
For cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 100% of the price.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 50% of the price.
For cancellations over this period, the organizer will not charge the cancellation costs.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of bad weather and not enough travelers.
phone + 385 91 2222 299
You might also be interested in:
Ljubljana - Lake Bled, Slovenia. Group tour from Zagreb.
Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes - Split or Zadar
Every day from June 1st to September 1st.
Plitvice Lakes National Park. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every day from April 15th to October 15th.