Day Trip to the Istrian peninsula
Book our tour and enjoy magical Istria
Type of tour: Private tour
Season: all year
Duration: 11 hours
The largest Croatian peninsula will enchant you with the beauty of its diversity. Pula, Rovinj and Motovun are definitely the highlights of Istria. Enjoy door-to-door service, intimacy of A/C vehicle and assistance of our English speaking driver in a day trip for memories.
- 8:00 Start from Zagreb
- 10:30 Arrival to Pula
- 10:30 - 11:15 Visit to Pula Amfiteatar (ticket: 70 kn)
- 11:15 - 12:30 Sightseeing of Pula
- 13:15 Arrival in Rovinj
- 13:15 - 14:15 Sightseeing of Rovinj
- 14:15 - 15:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Arrival in Motovun (Bus to the Motovun top - 20 HRK Motovun viewpoint - Adults: 25 HRK / Pupils and children - 15 HRK
- 16:00 - 17:30 Sightseeing of Motovun and shopping
- 20:00 Return to Zagreb
- Price per car (1-4 pax): 2700 HRK / 360 EUR
- Price per van (4-8 pax): on requst
* Private transport in A/C car and mini van
* Pick up and drop off in front of your accommodation
* English spraking driver / escort
* Entrance fees
* Food and beverage
Included in the price:
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver/escort
- Pick up and dropp off at your accommodation
- National Park Krka and historic city of Šibenik private tour
- Zagreb -.Brela - Split - Zagreb private tour
For cancellation up to 24 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 100% of the price.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before departure, the organizer will charge 50% of the price.
For cancellations over this period, the organizer will not charge the cancellation costs.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of bad weather.