Foreigners say that Slovenia is a land of countless attractions, and Lake Bled is one of the “must-sees”. This lake, with a small island and church on it “protected” by Bled Castle, is ideal spot for nature break after walking the streets of Ljubljana - charming and vibrant capital of Slovenia.
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
* Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town ( there is small museum and restaurant ) - price 10 Euro
* Tour of the city with attractive wodden boat on Ljubljanica river - price 8 euro
Lake Bled is a tourist "must see" if you are in Slovenia. This glacial lake, with a small island and church on it ‘protected’ by Bled castle, is famous as a sport center and a health resort due to its good climatic conditions. Visit the only slovenian island with traditional wooden boats and ring the bell of wishes!
* Take a trip across the lake in a traditional Pletna boat to Bled's island and visit church of Assumption of St. Mary
* Refresh yourself from summer heat by swimming in the lake
* Try traditional kremšnita cake and coffee
08:.45 – 09.30 Pick up
11.30 Coming to Ljubljana- free time according your point of interest
15.00 Leaving for Bled
16.00 Coming to Bled – free time according your point of interest
18.30 departure for Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
-transport with english speaking driver
-pick up and drop off
-food and beverage
- 600,00 kn (01.05 - 15.10)
- 850,00 kn (16.10 - 30.04)
Minimum 2 people to run the tour.