Enjoy the most convenient way of travelling, door to door from Zagreb to Split or Zadar, and don't miss Croatia's most popular National Park.
Group tour from Zagreb. Visit Plitvice lakes, and go to Zadar or Split. Available on every odd date from June 1st to September 15th.
Start your one-way tour with pickup from Zagreb at your accommodation. Board an air-conditioned coach that ends in Zadar/Split, with guided group tour at Plitvice Lakes National Park. On the way to Plitvice Lakes you will be able to see beautiful Rastoke ethno village on Korana river.
You'll have 4 hours to explore Croatia's wondrous interplay of water, rock, and plant life while strolling around the Plitvice Lakes. Sixteen lakes, divided into upper lakes on dolomite surfaces and lower lakes on limestone, are separated by natural dams of travertine. Marvel at bountiful waterfalls, the tallest one cascading down 256 feet (78 meters).
After your visit of national park, continue the drive to Zadar/Split with another short break on the way. You will be dropped off at your accommodation or at nearest approachable point according to traffic law .
- 08.30-09:15 start from Zagreb
- 10:30 short stop in Rastoke ethno village
- 11.30 Coming to Plitvice
- 16.00 Leaving Plitvice
- 18.00 Coming to Zadar
- 18.30 departue for Split
- 20:30 coming to Split
Included in price:
- Guided group walking tour in Plitvice Lakes with local guide
- Short break at Rastoke village
- Short break on the way to Zadar/Split
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way shared transfer in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- 550,00 HRK per person
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
* Exceeding of the day trip itinerary (program) caused by guests will be extra charged 500 HRK per hour.
Phone: +385 91 2222299
You can also check out our other tours and activities in Croatia.