Spend four hours here en route from Split to Zagreb. This one-way transfer by air-conditioned coach offers convenient transport with visit of the most popular Croatian national park. Avoid the use of public buses and explore one of Croatia's top destinations along the way.
Group tour from Split. Visit Plitvice lakes, and go to Zagreb. Available on every EVEN date from June 1st to September 15th.
Start your one-way tour to Zagreb via Plitvice Lakes with pickup from central point in Split. Board an air-conditioned vehicle that ends in Zagreb (drop off at accommodation), with included guided group tour at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
You'll have 4 hours to explore Croatia's wondrous interplay of water, rock, and plant life while strolling around the Plitvice Lakes. Sixteen lakes, divided into upper lakes on dolomite surfaces and lower lakes on limestone, are separated by natural dams of travertine. Marvel at bountiful waterfalls, the tallest one cascading down 256 feet (78 meters).
- 08.00-08:15 departure from Trg Franje Tuđmana in Split
- 11.30 Coming to Plitvice
- 16.30 Leaving Plitvice
- 18.30 - 19.00 Coming to Zagreb
Included in price:
- Guided group walking tour in Plitvice Lakes with local guide
- City center point pickup in Split and drop-of at your accommodation in Zagreb
- One-way shared transfer in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- 450,00 HRK per person
Phone: +385 91 2222299
You can also check out our other tours and activities in Croatia.