You will see presentation of handmade shaping of crystal, wine cellar with typical drink and food; then we will take you deeper in hills to mines of St. Barbara; and after “adventure” of exploring medieval mines you will be rewarded with traditional food at the household where you will at the same time enjoy in delicious food and beautiful views.
City of Samobor is an ancient town located only half an hour drive from Zagreb. Medieval to the core, surrounded by astounding nature and historic sites, it is among the most popular places to visit in inland Croatia.
Those wanting to try the local cuisine or taste local wines are in luck: Samobor is an ideal spot for gourmands! Some of the recipes for local drinks and sausages are still kept as a secret, and every family has its own secret ingredient. And, if you miss famous vanilla cream cake called “kremšnita”, you can not consider you were in Samobor!
People of Samobor are famous as well for their traditional crafts.
- 09:00 start from Zagreb
- 09:30 - 10:00 coffee and “kremsnita” at Samobor main square
- 10:20 - 11:00 presentation of crystal shaping
- 11:15 - 11:45 degustation of traditional drink “bermet” and grape mustard sauce “muštarda”
- 12:10 - 12:40 free time
- 13:00 - 14:10 visit to mines St. Barbara in Rude village with guidance
- 14:30 - 16:00 selection of traditional food in household “Gogo” in Slani dol village
- 16.30 - 18:00 free time in Samobor
- 18:00 return to Zagreb
Included in price:
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver/guide.
- Kremsnite (cream cake) and coffee in the Livadić caffee on the Main Square, entrance fee and guide in St. Barbara mines, degustation of bermet and muštarda, presentation of crystal shaping, aperitif and lunch
- 1. pax: 1735,00 kn
- 2. pax: 1920,00 kn
- 3. pax: 2105,00 kn
- 4. pax: 2290,00 kn
- 5, pax: 2475,00 kn
- 6. pax: 2660,00 kn
- 7. pax 2845,00 kn
- 8. pax 3030,00 kn
phone: +385 91 2222 299