Take an adventage of our semi private tour to ensure personal service and enjoy adventage of small group.
is one of the largest karst caves in the world. Kilometres of tunnels, corridors, halls and passages, "decorated" with stalactits and stalagmits, attracted visitors for last 200 years, But there is a creature who lives there (and only there) endemic olm called dragon offspring.
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
- 09:00 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 arrival in Postojna - visit to Postojna cave with train ride and guide included in the ticket
- 13:00 start to Ljubljana
- 14:00 Short Lunch break
- 15:00 Ljubljana guided walking tour
- 16:30 visit to Ljubljanski town fortress with funicular or free time in Ljubljana
- 17:30 departure for Zagreb
- 19:30 coming back to Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport in A/C car or mini van
- English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance ticket to Postojna cave
- Guided walking tour in Ljubljana with local guide
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Entrance ticket to Predjamski grad
- Entrance ticket to Ljubljana fortress with funicular
- 940,00 HRK per person
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
Phone: + 385 91 22222 99
- Temperature in the cave is always 8 degrees - take warm clothes and shoes with you!
- Do not forget your passport and check your visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter Croatia again!