is one of the largest karst caves in the world. Kilometres of tunnels, corridors, halls and passages, "decorated" with stalactits and stalagmits, attracted visitors for last 200 years, But there is a craeture who lives there (and only there)endemic olm called dragon offspring.
Capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, on the banks of emerald green river Ljubljanica, attracts tourists with laid back atmosphere and many of cultural events. City center, twice ruined in earthquakes, was rebuilt first in baroque, then in Vienna secession style. Ljubljana castle, at the top of castle hill, today is connected with funicular to city center. Triple bridge, Dragon bridge and Hradecky bridge connects two banks of Ljubljanica, and, according to some opinions, Central Europe with Balkans.
* Cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town ( there is small museum and restaurant ) - price 10 Euro
* Tour of the city with attractive wodden boat on Ljubljanica river - price 8 Euro
- 08:30 – 09:00 Pick up
- 09:00 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 arrival in Postojna -tour of Postojne with train and licensed guide - entrance 25.80 Euro
- 13:00 start to Ljubljana
- 14:00 arrival to Ljubljana and short lunch break
- 15:00 Tour of the city with atractive wodden boat - price 8 euro. Free to choose that or free time for themselves.
- 16:00- cable car that goes to fortress, tour of Ljubljanski town ( there is small museum) - price 10 Euro. Free to choose that or free time for themselves.
- 17:30 departure for Zagreb
- 19:30 coming back to Zagreb
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Pick up and drop of at accommodation
- Transport in A/C car or mini van
- English speaking driver/escort
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- All entrance fees, food and beverages
- 450,00 HRK per person
(minimum 2 people to run the tour)
* Exceeding of the day trip itinerary (program) caused by guests will be extra charged 500 HRK per hour.
Phone: + 385 91 22222 99
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Temperature in the cave is always 8 degrees - take warm clothes and shoes with you!
- Do not forget your passport and check you visas - you are going to enter in Schengen visa system and have to re-enter in Croatia again!
You might also be interested in:
Ljubljana - Lake Bled, Slovenia. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every Monday and Thursday from June 1st to September 1st.
Castles of Northern Croatia. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every Wednesday and Saturday from June 1st to September 1st.
Plitvice Lakes National Park. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every day from April 15th to November 1st.
Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes - Split or Zadar
Every day from June 1st to September 1st.