Castles of Northern Croatia. Group tour from Zagreb. Visit Trakošćan and Varaždin.
is built beside a lake, and looks like out of a fairy tale. This best preserved castle of northern Croatia offers collection of historcal items and story of his owner, count who spared no expense, to the point of bankruptcy, to rebuilt castle with neo-gothic elements, and create an artificial lake, a wooded park and gardens.
once capital of Croatia, is known as the “city of baroque” and invite you to stroll its streets. The shining star of Varaždin is Renaissance-style castle, called Old town. Today here stands a historical museum enjoying the status of UNESCO protected site.
- 09:30 start from Zagreb
- 11:00 Trakošćan castle
- 12.30 departure for Varaždin
- 13:30 arrival in Varaždin - visit to Varaždin museum; free time for optional activities: visit to famous Varaždin graveyard, lunch in local restaurant, walk and stroll through historical streets
- 17.30 departure for Zagreb
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Entrance fee for Trakošćan castle and Varaždin Old town museum
- Food and beverages
- 450,00 HRK per person
* Exceeding of the day trip itinerary (program) caused by guests will be extra charged 500 HRK per hour.
phone + 385 91 2222 299
You might also be interested in:
Ljubljana - Lake Bled, Slovenia. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every Monday and Thursday from June 1st to September 1st.
Ljubljana and Postojna Cave, Slovenia. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday from June 1st to September 1st.
Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes - Split or Zadar
Every day from June 1st to September 1st.
Plitvice Lakes National Park. Group tour from Zagreb.
Every day from April 15th to November 1st.